WHY CHRONOMITE ELECTRIC MINI TANK WATER HEATERS?
Hot Water when you need it, where you need it!
The Chronomite CMT Series point-of-use electric Mini-tanks are an everyday, eco-friendly, cost-effective solution to most under the counter, point-of-use applications requiring hot water.
Available in the three sizes with 1.3, 2.5 and 4-gallon capacities – the CMT-1.3, CMT-2.5, and CMT-4.0 Mini tanks are designed to supply hot water for all bathroom, hand wash and kitchen sinks in residential, commercial or industrial environments.
Install the Chronomite CMT series to eliminate the wait for hot water and reduce waste of water at the same time. Chronomite Mini tank water heaters are lightweight, compact, manufactured for easy installation, and designed to be mounted on the wall or vertically on the floor.
Chronomite CMT Series point-of-use electric Mini-tanks are installed independent supplied with cold water or inline at point of use close to a sink.
Independent - Use a Chronomite Electric Mini Tank Water Heater at, point of use, for sinks that do not have hot water. Locate the Chronomite Mini Tank close to the point of use, so hot water is delivered quickly. Plumb to one sink or multiple sinks in the same area.
In-line - Connection at the point of use eliminates the long wait for hot water from the central tank type of tankless water heater. Plumb in line with the central water heater. The Mini Tank is filled with hot water from the central water heater, conserving water and energy.
Chronomite Mini Tank Features:
- Point-of-Use Application
- Compact Design
- Easy Installation
- Adjustable Temperatures - 50°-140°F
- Includes Temperature/Pressure Relief Valve
- Hanging Bracket provided
- Power Plug Outlet Ready – 110/120 volts
- Field Replaceable Heating Element
- ½” NPT Connections
Chronomite Mini Tank Benefits:
The real benefit of a Chronomite Electric Mini Tank water heater is in not waiting for hot water, not wasting water while waiting for hot water to arrive!
- Mini Tanks take up less space and fit comfortably under sinks or counters.
- Can be installed in-line with a tank-type water heater or tankless water heater installed in a central location far from the point of use.
- Install with the cold-water line only.
- Mini Tank Water Heaters eliminate the need for a costly recirculating system.
Where to Use a Chronomite Mini Tank Water Heater?
- Medical Offices
- Food Service
- Modular buildings
- Utility sinks
- Outdoor kitchens
- Half bathrooms/powder rooms
- In-law suites
- Any under sink application